Our Values: MD PRIDE
Our mission is to provide easy access to health services, and to simplify life for the communities we serve.
You can count on the courteous and competent professionals at MD Family Clinic to provide you with nothing less than stellar medical care services to cater to all your needs.
Serving Irving, Texas, you can rely on our skilled professionals to help you with your medical case. We offer reasonable prices for all our services including lab work!
We can help you with chronic disease care and control, procedures, pediatric care, preventive medicine, women's health, men's health, and lab work.
• High Blood Pressure
• High Cholesterol
• Overweight and Obesity
• Weight Loss Program
• Skin Diseases
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
• Gastrointestinal Issues
• Stomach Ulcers
• Well child exam
• Annual physical exam / School and Sports Physical Exams
• Annual Women Well Check Exam
• Pap Smear
• Human Papillomavirus Test (HPV)
• Breast Exam
• Pregnancy Test
• Annual Men Well Check Exam
• Prostate Exam
• Immunization Administration
• Skin Biopsies
• Nebulizer Treatment
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• Incision and Drainage of Skin Abscess
• Foreign Body Removals
• Suture and Suture Removal
• Laceration Repair
• Wart Removal
• Skin Tag Removal
• Nail Removal
• Trigger Point Injections
• Ear Wax Removal
• Complete Blood Count (CBC)
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
• Glucose Exam
• Hemoglobin A1C
• Urine Analysis
• Lipid Panel
• Body Mass Index
• Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Test (STD)
• Pregnancy Test
No results found in this location. Please try again.
9622 Webb Chapel Rd
Dallas, TX, 75220
708 Spring Valley Road
Richardson, TX, 75080
T. (214) 570-9400
2959 S. Buckner Blvd. Ste. 700
Dallas, TX 75227
9991 Marsh Ln. Ste. #100
Dallas, TX 75220
1111 S Irving Heights Dr. Ste. 120
Irving, TX 75060
1306 Teasley Ln.
Denton, TX 76205
2636 W Walnut St. Suite 100
Garland, TX 75042
1200 Woodhaven Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
9709 Bruton Rd.
Dallas, TX 75217
2815 S Hampton Rd.
Dallas, TX 75224
Our commitment is to create access for the community we serve, reason why we accept Self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare and most Commercial Insurances.
If you have a health plan not listed below, you may be responsible to pay “out-of-network” prices based on the details in your plan. Contact your health plan for more details.
- Medicaid Amerigroup STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Molina STAR (and STAR+PLUS – some clinics are limited to children only) and CHIP
- Medicaid Superior STAR (and Foster Care program) and CHIP
- Medicaid Parkland Community Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Community Health Choice STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Texas Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Cook Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid TMHP
- Medicaid Aetna Better Health (Tarrant & Denton Counties only)
Please call 800-554-1802 for employment verification. We are unable to respond to email requests.
• Contact the Clinic Manager at the clinic location that you are interested in for your rotation.
• The Clinic Manager can determine if clinical preceptorship is available based on the clinic's medical provider availability.
• If the medical provider agrees; the Clinic Manager will let you know what the next steps in the process will be.
We aim to ensure that each of our patients get high-quality and focused care to help them get the best results. When you work with us, you will learn how to establish and maintain long-lasting, productive relationships with your patients. Be the best, you can be! Join us today!
Join Our team
View our Current Openings
We at MD Family Clinic are always on the lookout for young and promising talent to help us contribute to helping the community. If you think you would like to work with us, view our current openings and apply online!
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 2013, we strive to provide our patients with nothing less than stellar medical care to cater to their needs.
If you wish to apply and join our team, you must first have the following qualifications. You must have an M.D. or equivalent and have completed your residency in family medicine and you must possess or be eligible for Texas medical license.
Your privacy is important to us. Please do not send sensitive health information through our email.
Feel free to visit any MD Family Clinc at any moment. We offer several procedures, treatments and lab tests.
If you have any questions, please send us an email and one of our associates will contact you.
If you are in need of emergency medical assistance, please call 9-1-1 immediately. We are unable to diagnose medical conditions through this site.