Our commitment is to create access for the community we serve, which is the reason why we accept self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial Insurances.
If you have a health plan not listed below, you may be responsible to pay “out-of-network” prices based on the details in your plan. Contact your health plan for more details.
- Medicaid Amerigroup STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Molina STAR (and STAR+PLUS – some clinics are limited to children only) and CHIP
- Medicaid Superior STAR (and Foster Care program) and CHIP
- Medicaid Parkland Community Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Community Health Choice STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Texas Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Cook Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid TMHP
- Medicaid Aetna Better Health (Tarrant & Denton Counties only)
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare Options Plus
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage PPO
Health Insurance Exchange (HIE) Plans
Please email email@example.com for employment verification.
- Contact the Clinic Manager at the clinic location that you are interested in for your rotation.
- The Clinic Manager can determine if clinical preceptorship is available based on the clinic's medical provider availability.
- If the medical provider agrees; the Clinic Manager will let you know what the next steps in the process will be.