Puja Natesan, MD
- Undergraduate: Saint Louis University Saint Louis, MO
- Bachelor’s of Art in Biology 2003
- Masters: St. George’s University St. George, Grenada
- Masters of Public Health 2005
- Medical School: Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico
- MD: January 2013
- Residency: Cleveland Clinic Akron General Akron, OH
- Family Medicine: Board Certified 2017
I enjoy spending time with my family on my free time. In addition, I am also a professional classically trained Indian dancer so I spend time performing and continuing my dance education. I love languages and watch a variety of shows in Korean, Japanese, Hindi, Malayam and Spanish.
Speak English and Spanish. Minimal Hindi and Malayalam.