Our Values: MD PRIDE
Act with compassion and empathy.
Respect for your team members, together we accomplish more.
Pursue growth to achieve collective success.
Commit to the highest level of care.
Promote teamwork, lead by example, to enhance patient experience.
You can count on the courteous and competent professionals at MD Family Clinic to provide you with nothing less than stellar medical care services to cater to all your needs.
We are proud to serve DFW Metroplex, and you can rely on our skilled professionals to help you with your medical case. We offer reasonable prices for all our services including lab work!
We can help you with chronic disease care and control, procedures, pediatric care, preventive medicine, women's health, men's health, and lab work.
Chronic Disease Care & Control
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Overweight and Obesity
- Weight Loss Program
- Skin Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Stomach Ulcers
- Well Child Exam
- Annual Physical Exam / School and Sports Physical Exams
- Annual Women Well Check Exam
- Pap Smear
- Human Papillomavirus Test (HPV)
- Breast Exam
- Pregnancy Test
- Annual Men Well Check Exam
- Prostate Exam
- Immunization Administration
- Skin Biopsies
- Nebulizer Treatment
- IUD Insertion and Removal
- Incision and Drainage of Skin Abscess
- Foreign Body Removals
- Suture and Suture Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Wart Removal
- Skin Tag Removal
- Nail Removal
- Trigger Point Injections
- Ear Wax Removal
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
- Glucose Exam
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Urine Analysis
- Lipid Panel
- Body Mass Index
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Test (STD)
- Pregnancy Test
No results found in this location. Please try again.
9622 Webb Chapel Rd
Dallas, TX, 75220
9709 Bruton Rd.
Dallas, TX 75217
2959 S. Buckner Blvd. Ste. 700
Dallas, TX 75227
Community Medical Clinic
708 Spring Valley Road
Richardson, TX, 75080
T. (214) 570-9400
1306 Teasley Ln.
Denton, TX 76205
2815 S Hampton Rd.
Dallas, TX 75224
1200 Woodhaven Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76112
1111 S Irving Heights Dr. Ste. 120
Irving, TX 75060
9991 Marsh Ln. Ste. #100
Dallas, TX 75220
2636 W Walnut St. Suite 100
Garland, TX 75042
Trust Us for Your Medical Care Needs
You can rely on the dedicated professionals at MD Family Clinic to cater to all your medical care needs with ease. From chronic disease care and control and pediatric care to women’s health and lab tests, we can help you with your medical condition!
Serving Dallas Metroplex, we offer reasonable prices for all our services, including lab work and speak both Spanish and English for your convenience.
Trust our knowledgeable professionals to provide you with nothing less than stellar medical care to get you back in perfect health.
We accept walk-ins and aim to provide each of our patients with utmost care and respect to ensure their comfort. We can also help you lose weight with our exceptional weight loss programs and offer quality medical care for you!
Our commitment is to create access for the community we serve, which is the reason why we accept self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare, and most commercial insurances.
If you have a health plan not listed below, you may be responsible to pay “out-of-network” prices based on the details in your plan. Contact your health plan for more details.
- Aetna (HMO and PPO)
- Blue Choice/Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas PPO
- Cigna (HMO and PPO)
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program) - Various Plans / See Medicaid Plans Below
- Great West / Cigna
- Multiplan / PHCS Networks
- HMO Blue of Texas
- United Healthcare (HMO and PPO)
- And Others
- Medicaid Amerigroup STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Molina STAR (and STAR+PLUS – some clinics are limited to children only) and CHIP
- Medicaid Superior STAR (and Foster Care program) and CHIP
- Medicaid Parkland Community Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Community Health Choice STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Texas Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Cook Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid TMHP
- Medicaid Aetna Better Health (Tarrant & Denton Counties only)
- AARP® Medicare Complete
- AARP Complete
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Advantage HMO
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage PPO
- Care Improvement Plus
- Care N Care
- Cigna-Healthspring (Medicare)
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare
- United HealthCare (Medicare)
Health Insurance Exchange (HIE) Plans
- Blue Advantage HMO Bronze, Silver, Gold
- Molina Marketplace
Please call 800-554-1802 for employment verification. We are unable to respond to email requests.
- Contact the Clinic Manager at the clinic location that you are interested in for your rotation.
- The Clinic Manager can determine if clinical preceptorship is available based on the clinic's medical provider availability.
- If the medical provider agrees; the Clinic Manager will let you know what the next steps in the process will be.
We aim to ensure that each of our patients gets high-quality and focused care to help them get the best results. When you work with us, you will learn how to establish and maintain long-lasting, productive relationships with your patients. Be the best, you can be! Join us today!
Join Our Team/ Current Openings
We at MD Family Clinic are always on the lookout for young and promising talent to help us contribute to helping the community. If you think you would like to work with us, view our current openings and apply online!
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 2013, we strive to provide our patients with nothing less than stellar medical care to cater to their needs.
If you wish to apply and join our team, you must first have the following qualifications. You must have an M.D. or equivalent and have completed your residency in family medicine and you must possess or be eligible for a Texas medical license.
Dallas: 972-607-9435 Houston: 713-454-7068
Questions about scheduling your appointment? One of our associates can contact you.