Clinicas Mi Doctor, the best medical team in Texas serving the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and the greater Houston communities through 20 clinics. As the number of Clinicas Mi Doctor clinics has grown over the years, we have remained true to our founding mission of providing easy access to health services.
Clinicas Mi Doctor was born in early 2007 with the acquisition of two family medicine practices by our founder Dr. Gonzalo Venegas, creating a combined effort to help the community gain access to high quality and accessible primary care medical services. With the financial backing of Investar Financial, we continue to increase our presence in the DFW and Houston areas by opening more locations and by strengthening our current medical provider network. Our open-access focus accommodates every patient that comes through our doors without the necessity of booking an appointment.
Request an Appointment
Our Values: MD PRIDE
Our mission is to provide easy access to health services, and to simplify life for the communities we serve.
Chronic Disease Care & Control
• High Blood Pressure
• High Cholesterol
• Overweight and Obesity
• Weight Loss Program
• Skin Diseases
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD)
• Gastrointestinal Issues
• Stomach Ulcers
• Well child exam
• Annual physical exam / School and Sports Physical Exams
• Annual Women Well Check Exam
• Pap Smear
• Human Papillomavirus Test (HPV)
• Breast Exam
• Pregnancy Test
• Annual Men Well Check Exam
• Prostate Exam
• Immunization Administration
• Skin Biopsies
• Nebulizer Treatment
• IUD Insertion and Removal
• Incision and Drainage of Skin Abscess
• Foreign Body Removals
• Suture and Suture Removal
• Laceration Repair
• Wart Removal
• Skin Tag Removal
• Nail Removal
• Trigger Point Injections
• Ear Wax Removal
• Complete Blood Count (CBC)
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP)
• Glucose Exam
• Hemoglobin A1C
• Urine Analysis
• Lipid Panel
• Body Mass Index
• Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
• Sexually Transmitted Diseases Test (STD)
• Pregnancy Test
Call us at: 1-888-776-5252 for more information.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
Fort Worth, TX 76164
Arlington TX 76010
Dallas, TX 75211
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Dallas, TX 75228
Irving, TX 75060
Lewisville, TX 75067
Plano, TX 75074
Dallas, TX 75206
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Dallas, TX 75231
Dallas, TX 75240
Dallas, TX 75220
Dallas, TX 75211
F. 214-330-7780 or 469-646-6259
Houston, TX 77076
Houston, TX 77039
Bellaire, TX 77401
Houston, TX 77061
Houston, TX 77055
Our commitment is to create access for the community we serve, which is the reason why we accept self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial Insurances.
If you have a health plan not listed below, you may be responsible to pay “out-of-network” prices based on the details in your plan. Contact your health plan for more details.
- Medicaid Amerigroup STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Molina STAR (and STAR+PLUS – some clinics are limited to children only) and CHIP
- Medicaid Superior STAR (and Foster Care program) and CHIP
- Medicaid Parkland Community Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Community Health Choice STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Texas Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid Cook Children’s Health Plan STAR and CHIP
- Medicaid TMHP
- Medicaid Aetna Better Health (Tarrant & Denton Counties only)
Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Molina Medicare Options Plus
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage PPO
Health Insurance Exchange (HIE) Plans
Please call 800-554-1802 for employment verification. We are unable to respond to email requests.
• Contact the Clinic Manager at the clinic location that you are interested in for your rotation.
• The Clinic Manager can determine if clinical preceptorship is available based on the clinic's medical provider availability.
• If the medical provider agrees; the Clinic Manager will let you know what the next steps in the process will be.
We aim to ensure that each of our patients get high-quality and focused care to help them get the best results. When you work with us, you will learn how to establish and maintain long-lasting, productive relationships with your patients. Be the best, you can be! Join us today!
Join Our Team/ Current Openings
We at Clinicas Mi Doctor are always on the lookout for young and promising talent to help us contribute to helping the community. If you think you would like to work with us, view our current openings and apply online!
Serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area since 2013, we strive to provide our patients with nothing less than stellar medical care to cater to their needs.
If you wish to apply and join our team, you must first have the following qualifications. You must have an M.D. or equivalent and have completed your residency in family medicine and you must possess or be eligible for Texas medical license.
Questions about scheduling your appointment? One of our associates can contact you.