Frequently Asked Questions
- Is COVID-19 testing available at your locations?
Yes, we have COVID-19 testing available at select locations. You may find them in this link: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/drive-thru-testing-for-covid-19-dfw-locations/
- How long do results take?
- PCR test: 4-7 days Click here to learn how to interpret your COVID-19 PCR test results
- Rapid test: 15-30 minutes
- Are you open on Saturdays?
Yes, we open specific locations, you may find them here: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/home/we-are-open-on-saturdays/
- At what time do you close?
Our operating hours may vary by location, for our hours of operation please visit:
- Clínicas Mi Doctor: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/locations/clinicas-mi-doctor/#locations
- MD Family Clinic: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/locations/md-family-clinic/#locations
- MD Kids Pediatrics: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/locations/md-kids-pediatrics/
- I recently visited the clinic for COVID-19 testing, where can I view my results?
You can review your results on the patient portal, you can sign up here: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/sign-up/
- How do I set up a patient portal account?
You can sign up here: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/sign-up/, additionally you can watch a video tutorial on how to set up your account at the following links:
For Spanish, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nue8Ir2PuJI
For English, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbnEfNLcTNw
- Where can I print my results?
You can print your results on the Patient Portal or pick up a copy at the clinic of your choice.
- Can you email my results?
For HIPAA purposes we are not allowed to e-mail your results. You may print them out from the Patient Portal or visit the clinic to pick up a copy of your results.
- How can I reset my patient portal password?
If you forgot your password please send an email to: email@example.com
- How can I request a medication refill?
You can request a Virtual Visit (A visit via video or phone call) with one of our Providers.
- What is the price for the COVID-19 Test?
For insured patients, please contact your insurance provider directly to verify your out of pocket amount.
Self-pay price for rapid antigen test is $199.
Self-pay price for PCR test is $159.
- Which insurances do you take?
For information about the insurances, we accept please visit: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/insurance/
- How do I know which location is closer to me?
For information about our locations please visit: https://mdmedicalgroup.us/ and type in your zip code.
- Do I need an appointment for walk-in testing?
It is recommended that you schedule your appointment before you visit the clinic to avoid long waiting times.
15. Which COVID-19 tests do you offer?
To learn more about the tests we offer, please visit https://mdmedicalgroup.us/2020/06/29/pcr-test-vs-antigen-test/
16. How can I request my lab results?
Please fill out this form: