During this pandemic, MD Medical Group has made a conscious effort to be able to continue providing care to our community. In doing so, we have made changes to accommodate our services to the current needs and guidelines established by the CDC and the state government. To facilitate things, we have gathered some useful information and resources regarding COVID-19 for our patients.
- If you think you or anyone you know has COVID-19, we recommend you get tested. We currently offer several Drive-thru testing sites across Texas. To learn more, please visit: http://mdmedicalgroup.us/drive-thru-testing-for-covid-19-dfw-locations/
- MD Medical Group currently offers two different types of COVID-19 tests, PCR (molecular test) and the Antigen test (rapid diagnostic test), to learn more about the difference between both tests, please visit: http://mdmedicalgroup.us/2020/06/29/pcr-test-vs-antigen-test/
- If you have already been tested at any of our Drive-thru locations and are waiting on results or need help interpreting them, please visit: http://mdmedicalgroup.us/2020/07/13/qa-covid19-results/
- If you have tested POSITIVE for COVID-19, it’s important that you stay home and separate yourself from other people in your home and monitor your symptoms in case there’s a need for specialized medical attention. For more detailed information, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/sick-with-2019-nCoV-fact-sheet.pdf to learn more about the next steps you need to take. If you have tested NEGATIVE, we recommend you keep track of your symptoms for at least the next 2 weeks after your test, as well as following all CDC safety guidelines.
- If you have any trouble logging in or finding your results in the patient portal, please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- To request an appointment, please visit: http://mdmedicalgroup.us/request-an-appointment/ or you can also call or text us at 1-888-776-5252.